Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Thursday 20th- Cuzco

The locals in full dress
A view through the Sacred Valley
Fountain in the square
Cathederal in the square


Woke up this morning feeling better and then I called you, it was night but I suprised you and you made me feel so good as well.


We went on a bus tour today to the sacred valley and then onto Pisco markets. The views we saw from the bus were amazing. We walked up some very steep steps and all over the Sacred valley. Once at the markets, I got some good bargains.


Instead of waiting for the bus we got a cab back to the hotel early as Tess was still not well. We had a shower and went out for some early dinner.


We found a little italian pizza place in the back streets, it was great. Then we hit the shops. We went through some markets and while we were out it started raining really hard. The roads became rivers and everything was wet. It didnt last long so we continued to shop. I got some great stuff, special gift for you baby.


Back in the room now watching TV and thinking about you, looking at you picture and reading a book.


Baby, you make me feel so happy and I kow that you and I are going to be wonderfully happy together. I Love you (Te Queirio)

No comments: