Thursday, March 27, 2008

Wednesday 19th- Jungle back to Cuzco

Our crooked hotel
Mountain side
Cuzco square
Cost me 2 pasoes for this photo


Hello Baby,


I have not been long off the phone to you and it has made me feel so good to finally talk to you after a few days. You are beautiful!


Up today at 7am, could have stayed in bed for longer, again had a headache. Had a little bit of breakfast then on the canoe for 2 hrs back to the airport. Waited around for an hour then got another flight from hell. A baby 2 seats in front crying the whole way. The turbulence was bad because it was very windy.


Cuzco is lovely- again, I will get some great pics. We went for a walk around town and had a late lunch at a great little place we found down a back street. The food was really good. Back to the hotel after a bit of looking in shops. tess not well and I still have a headache. Did not go to dinner with the others.


You make me feel so happy baby. I am missing you so much and even thought I am seeing heaps and enjoying another culture and sick at the same time, I would give anything to be with you and holding and you holding me right now.

No comments: