Monday, March 24, 2008

Friday 14th October 2005- 5.40am

Didnt sleep much
Woke up next to my wonderful man and we both said "Love you"
Just getting ready to meet my friends in the foyer of the Stamford Hotel- Sydney, to catch the shuttle to the airport, which I can see straight outside my window.

Me second from the left, and my friends that joined me on my
trip to South America

Left Sydney at 10.30am- 1 hour after we were meant to leave.
The flight is going well so far. I am listening to mine and MJs music that we downloaded specially, and thinking about you.
1 hour stopover in NewZealand. We will have to come here one day, a bit cloudy but it looks lovely!
Loving you constantly and missing you.
It is now 4.15pm Sydney time and about 3.15am in Buenos Aires. We have just had dinner. I had the pasta and it was great.
The sun is setting below the clouds on our rght, it is absolutly amazing, just like you, I love you.
Got a little sleep in before dinner, noow I am going to try and walk around for a bit then start reading. Love you.
1.5 hours out from landing in Buenos Aires we have just eaten breakfast at midnight Sydney time. When we get to BA it will be 1.30pm.
I have slept a little- not very soundly. I read "Not a penny more not a penny less" I am liking it so far. I also watched a couple of movies, nothing great. Very boring otherwise, so I have been thinking about you and our future together, it makes me happy when I do. Love you baby.
Just got off the phone from you and missing you even more.
Ready for a soft bed and a shower. Still have 2 hours till our flight leaves for Lima. Then 4 hours till we get there. Our fist main destination. Love you.

No comments: