Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Tuesday 18th October- In a hammock on the balcony. 4.30pm

a swap in the jungle
baby monkey
bigger monkey
the bar and games room
dont remember taking this pic- eary!!
some of the fauna in the jungle

on the swamp

Before I start on my day, I was just thinking about something and needed to write it down.


I am lying here relaxing thinking about the most special man in the world and in my life and about how the future would work out for us. It made me realise that I don't care where I am or what Ive got as long as you are in my life. This tells me we have something special together. I never want to loose this feeling. You are my life, present and future. I will Love you always and will always need and want you.


Still true today.......


Now 9.30pm


After writing the above I looked at our pictures slowly and remembered each and every day they were taken. I pictured you looking at me and then fell into an enchanted sleep for an hour. I cant wait to call you tomorrow when we get back to Cuzco.


Today we were up at 5am with the birds. Breakfast was at 6.30am. Then a trek through the jungle at 7am. We were out for about 5.5 hours then back for lunch.


I had another headache- think it is all the tablets I am taking for altitude, malaria etc....


I skipped lunch and tried to sleep it off.


At 2.30pm we headed across the river in a canoe to Monkey Island. For about an hour we trekked through the jungle and fed monkeys, got some good shots.


Back from the monkeys, I had a cold shower, as it was only cold showers. Got changed and that is when I went to the hammocks.


The bar opened at 6pm so we went to play pool and had a couple of beers before dinner. Dinner was OK, then we played ping pong.


Now bed. Ready and packed for our 8am canoe ride back to the airport. Then onto Cuzco where I can finally get to speak to you again.


Baby, I love you, you are my world and I will never go away without you again.


Te Quierio

No comments: